I have been married to my best friend since 1989 and I have 2 grown children and 1 daughter in love. I also have 2 of the cutest fur family, a Maltese and Morkie.
We live in Southeast Florida and spend a lot of time in Michigan.
My passion is encouraging and motivating midlife women to take control of their life starting with getting their body, mind and soul healthy.
I am a work in progress, always working on setting boundaries for myself, taking self-care seriously, and honoring this one life the best I can.
10 Random things about me:
- I would much rather learn about you then talk about me, (this is way outside of my comfort zone)
- My faith and family are the most important things to me
- Coming up with ideas and plan of attack are my jam, follow through not so much
- Favorite season is Fall
- Spent 20 years as a business owner and executive recruiter
- I can spend hours researching and reading whatever my latest interest is (right now it’s investing and real estate)
- I’m more proactive than reactive
- Married to my complete opposite
- I’m an extrovert meaning I get energized by being around people
- I’m a morning person, and a night owl, and have learned it’s best if I can squeeze in a quick nap to make sure I get my rest.
If you are ready to take control of your health, click here and I will be in touch with you soon.
I would love to have a chat and see if we can figure out a way to get you on the right track.
There is hope, my friend!